Fast Cash Loans
For Arizona residents
Fast Cash Loans: Money Mart can save the day
Borrow up to $1,000 today
- Fast Cash Loans are short-term loans offered in our Arizona Money Mart stores.
- Ever found yourself surprised by an unexpected expense? What if a hefty utilities bill comes out of the blue and you don't have the cash to pay it right away?
- You have a well-paying job but it has been an expensive month and your funds are a bit low. The solution is a Fast Cash Loan from your local Money Mart.
Visit your local store to apply today.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18 years old
- Be currently employed or have a steady source of income
- Minimum annual income greater than $15,000
- Have your paycheck direct deposited into your checking account (new Money Mart® customers only)
- Have a valid government issued photo ID
- Provide proof of residency
- Not be delinquent on a prior loan from MONEY MART® or any of our affiliates
- Have an existing checking account with a satisfactory overdraft history
What do I need to bring with me to the store?
- Blank check
- Bank statement (less than 45 days old)
- Pay stub (less than 30 days old)
If you have any further questions please head to the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Eligibility depends on borrower's income. Short-term loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling. In the State of Arizona loans offered through Monetary Management of Maryland, Inc. & by Moneymart Inc. d/b/a MONEY MART® and LOAN MART®. Listed eligibility requirements are non exclusive. All loans are subject to prior credit approval by the lender.
Get It Now! Find out more